martes, 4 de octubre de 2011

Activity 1- 4ESO- my image

INTRUCTIONS FOR ACTIVITY N.1
1. Design your title- go to cool text.
2. Upload your photograph.
3. Type your personal description
4.  Record yourself  and upload the file
EXAMPLE:


My image
I think I try to be quite trendy, although I'm getting too old for some things. I usually wear jeans and T-shirts. However, I sometimes wear smart clothes, especially on Fridays, when I'm not so lazy to think about what to wear. I usually wear make up but I don't wear jewellery, just earrings and a necklaces.
Three Things that I love
I really love Friday afternoons and knowing that I don't have to correct papers or prepare any activity for my classes. It's an amazing feeling, although I love my job and enjoy designing actvities for my students. 
I also love my plants, I love spending my time watering them,  looking at them and also "talking" to them!!!!
The third thing that I love is reading at night or going to the cinama, although I can't go as much as I would like to.
Three Things that I hate
I don't like lazy students or people who don't respect other students' right to learn!. The second thing I hate is having arguments with my own kids. It really upsets me and makes me very tired and sad, although fortunately we don't argue  so much as we used to. The third thing that I hate is sports programmes on TV and on the written press!. My husband always want to see the scores and I love changing the channel when sport programmes start!. 

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario